the mobile app PlayMobo (the “App”), you’ve agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, you should immediately cease all usage of the Site or the App. We reserve the right,
at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted on the Site or the App. Your continued use of the Service
after amendments are posted constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications.
1. Description of Service
PlayMobo is providing its users (“Members”) with the Service via the Site and App. Members must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Member's access
to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees relate with such connection.
By using the service, you agree to only use the Service that are publicly accessible or to which you are properly enrolled or subscribed. Additional Services may be made available from time to time, with respect to which additional
terms and conditions may be imposed byPlayMobo via a separate click through or signed agreement.
and subject to the limitations set forth herein, you are authorized to access the Site and, to the extent you are eligible or otherwise subscribe, the Service. You are responsible for obtaining any equipment and Internet service
necessary to access the Site and Service.
licenses and rights are hereby reserved.
2. User Conduct
You may not use the Site or Service to:
1. acquire any rewards or item of value through the use of botnets or automated means or through deception or misrepresentation in any respect;
2. post or transmit any information, data, text, images, files, links, software, chat, communication or other content that is, or which PlayMobo considers in its sole discretion to be, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing,
defamatory, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, hateful or threatening to any group defined by race, religion, gender, national origin or sexual orientation, or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation blatant
expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or post any obscene, lewd, lascivious, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable content;
3. sell or promote any products or services;
4. introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code on the Internet;
5. display material that exploits children under 18 years of age;
6. post any material or otherwise infringe in any way or violate any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party;
7. promote, solicit or participate in multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes;
8. harass, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another participant, user or other individual or entity;
9. impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, a customer, supplier, PlayMobo, or any persons associated with PlayMobo;
10. publish or disclose any personally identifying information or private information about children or any third parties without their consent (or their parent's consent in case of a child under 18 years of age);
11. publish or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation;
12. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or foreign law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the Site or in connection with your use
of the Service, in any manner; or
13. invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity.
You shall not: (a) modify, adapt or create derivative works based on the Site, the Service available from PlayMobo or the Site’s content; (b) "frame" or "mirror" any content or create Internet “links” to or from the site; or (c) disassemble,
reverse engineer, or decompile the Service provided via this Site or its content, or access the Site or its content in order to build a competitive product or service, build a product or service using similar ideas, features, functions
or graphics, or copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics.
PlayMobo reserves the right, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to decide whether any Member violates these terms and conditions for any of the above reasons or for any other reason, and if so, to remove offending content
and/or terminate your access to the Site and/or the Service.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
The site is provided by PlayMobo on an "as is" and on an "as available" basis. All content and features of the site and Service are subject to change or termination without notice in the sole discretion of PlayMobo.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, PlayMobo makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability,
completeness or otherwise. PlayMobo shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Site, or for failing to correct defects, or for viruses or other harmful components spread by or through the site. PlayMobo disclaims
all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties;
therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
4. Limitation of Liability
PlayMobo SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR PlayMobo SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS
OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF ORb RELATED TO, OR THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE,
IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF PlayMobo HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE
SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
5. Modifications and Interruption to ServiceLiability
PlayMobo reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. PlayMobo shall not be liable to Member or any third party should PlayMobo exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service.
Member acknowledges and accepts that PlayMobo does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Site and operation of our Site may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances
outside of our control.
6. Third-Party Sites
Our Site may include links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by online merchants and other third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through,
any third-party site. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those third-party sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such sites. Your use of those third-party sites is
7. Credit Expiration
To retain available balance, users must be active within the App or the Site. Balance will expire and be cleared to zero if a Member does not use the Site, the App and the Service for more than 180 days.
8. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information
Product specifications and other information have either been provided by vendors or suppliers to PlayMobo (“Vendors”) or collected from publicly available sources. No reference to any third party or third party product or service
shall be construed as an approval or endorsement by PlayMobo of that third party or of any third party product or service.PlayMobo makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided
on this Site. PlayMobo makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor
shall be at your own risk.
9. Governing Law
no representation that our Site or other services are appropriate, legal or available for use in other locations. Accordingly, if you choose to access our site you agree to do so subject to the internal laws of the Republic of
10. Compliance with Laws
Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government
requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international
law or regulation.
Use of botnets or any other automated means of accessing or using the Service, or to deceptively obtain item of value through the Site or Service are expressly prohibited and any such use shall constitute a violation of these Terms
of Use. Use of botnets or other automated means to acquire rewards through the Site or Service constitutes fraud which PlayMobo may fight through any legal means. PlayMobo retains the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate
any accounts involved with botnets and related activities. If any hostnames are used as command and control points for botnets, PlayMobo reserves the right to direct the involved hostnames to a honeypot, loopback address, logging
facility, or any other destination at our discretion. PlayMobo does not support the use of anonymous proxies, including Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) and reserves the right to terminate service for any device found to be using
an anonymous proxy or VPN.
12. Notice and Takedown Procedure
If you believe any materials accessible on or from this Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Site by contacting PlayMobo’s copyright agent (identified below) and providing
the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
2. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
3. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
5. A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
6. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
PlayMobo’s contact for copyright issues relating to this Site is as follows:
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, PlayMobo maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of this Site who are repeat infringers.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PlayMobo, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, representatives, licensors, and suppliers, from any and all claims, losses, liability, damages and/or costs
and any agreements incorporated by reference; and/or (3) your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account(s), of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Governing Law; Venue. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the Republic of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law principles. Each party hereby irrevocably consents to
the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts situated in the Republic of Singapore in connection with any action arising between the parties.
15. Copyright and Trademark Information
PlayMobo is a trademark of PlayMobo All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the
web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with PlayMobo.
All content included or available on this Site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2016 PlayMobo, with all rights reserved, or is the property of PlayMobo and/or third
party licensors protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the Site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction
or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of PlayMobo is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic
device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of PlayMobo. Any use of the content not expressly permitted by these Terms of
16. Other Terms
communications, understandings and agreements (whether oral or written) and shall not be modified except in writing signed by both parties, in your express acceptance of other terms in the course of your use of this Site or by
Copyright © 2016 PlayMobo All Rights Reserved.