(the “Site”) or the mobile app PlayMobo (the “App”), you’ve agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, you should immediately cease all usage of the Site or the App. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted on the Site or the App. Your continued use of the Service after amendments are posted constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications.
1. Description of Service
PlayMobo is providing its users (“Members”) with the Service via the Site and App. Members must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Member's access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees relate with such connection.
By using the service, you agree to only use the Service that are publicly accessible or to which you are properly enrolled or subscribed. Additional Services may be made available from time to time, with respect to which additional terms and conditions may be imposed byPlayMobo via a separate click through or signed agreement.
2. User Conduct
You may not use the Site or Service to:
1. acquire any rewards or item of value through the use of botnets or automated means or through deception or misrepresentation in any respect;
2. post or transmit any information, data, text, images, files, links, software, chat, communication or other content that is, or which PlayMobo considers in its sole discretion to be, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, hateful or threatening to any group defined by race, religion, gender, national origin or sexual orientation, or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or post any obscene, lewd, lascivious, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable content;
3. sell or promote any products or services;
4. introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code on the Internet;
5. display material that exploits children under 18 years of age;
6. post any material or otherwise infringe in any way or violate any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party;
7. promote, solicit or participate in multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes;
8. harass, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another participant, user or other individual or entity;
9. impersonate any other person, including but not limited to, a customer, supplier, PlayMobo, or any persons associated with PlayMobo;
10. publish or disclose any personally identifying information or private information about children or any third parties without their consent (or their parent's consent in case of a child under 18 years of age);
11. publish or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation;
12. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or foreign law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the Site or in connection with your use of the Service, in any manner; or
13. invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity.
You shall not: (a) modify, adapt or create derivative works based on the Site, the Service available from PlayMobo or the Site’s content; (b) "frame" or "mirror" any content or create Internet “links” to or from the site; or (c) disassemble, reverse engineer, or decompile the Service provided via this Site or its content, or access the Site or its content in order to build a competitive product or service, build a product or service using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics, or copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics.
PlayMobo reserves the right, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to decide whether any Member violates these terms and conditions for any of the above reasons or for any other reason, and if so, to remove offending content and/or terminate your access to the Site and/or the Service.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
The site is provided by PlayMobo on an "as is" and on an "as available" basis. All content and features of the site and Service are subject to change or termination without notice in the sole discretion of PlayMobo.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, PlayMobo makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, completeness or otherwise. PlayMobo shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Site, or for failing to correct defects, or for viruses or other harmful components spread by or through the site. PlayMobo disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
4. Limitation of Liability
PlayMobo SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR PlayMobo SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF ORb RELATED TO, OR THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF PlayMobo HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
5. Modifications and Interruption to ServiceLiability
PlayMobo reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. PlayMobo shall not be liable to Member or any third party should PlayMobo exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Member acknowledges and accepts that PlayMobo does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Site and operation of our Site may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
6. Third-Party Sites
7. Credit Expiration
To retain available balance, users must be active within the App or the Site. Balance will expire and be cleared to zero if a Member does not use the Site, the App and the Service for more than 180 days.
8. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information
Product specifications and other information have either been provided by vendors or suppliers to PlayMobo (“Vendors”) or collected from publicly available sources. No reference to any third party or third party product or service shall be construed as an approval or endorsement by PlayMobo of that third party or of any third party product or service.PlayMobo makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this Site. PlayMobo makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
9. Governing Law
10. Compliance with Laws
Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
12. Notice and Takedown Procedure
If you believe any materials accessible on or from this Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Site by contacting PlayMobo’s copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
2. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
3. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
5. A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
6. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
PlayMobo’s contact for copyright issues relating to this Site is as follows:
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, PlayMobo maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of this Site who are repeat infringers.
Governing Law; Venue. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the Republic of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law principles. Each party hereby irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts situated in the Republic of Singapore in connection with any action arising between the parties.
15. Copyright and Trademark Information
PlayMobo is a trademark of PlayMobo All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with PlayMobo.
16. Other Terms
Copyright © 2016 PlayMobo All Rights Reserved.